Conference Alert 360 values your privacy and we have taken every precaution to ensure that information about you will be treated as confidential. Below is a detailed overview of the kinds of information we collect, what we do with it and our policy about sharing it with third parties.
1. Information collected on this site
1.1. Information as provided by users upon first registering with the service. This may change from time to
time but includes names and e-mail addresses. Where credit card information is collected this is done via
1.2. Information provided by users when changing their profiles or conference announcements.
1.3. Information provided by users when communicating directly with us, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
1.4. Tracking information regarding which parts of our site you visit.
1.5. We participate in the Google Adsense program, and as part of this program, cookies and/or web beacons
are used to collect data in the ad serving process. Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve
interest-based ads to users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet.
2. What we do with information collected
2.1. The primary purpose of collecting information is to appropriately direct conference announcements.
2.2. We also use the information for research purposes, regarding typical users' demographics and interests.
2.3. Information provided by users when communicating directly with us, whether by e-mail or otherwise.
2.4. We reserve the right to not list events at our discretion.
2.5. We reserve the right to remove information from the Conference Alert 360 website at our discretion.
3. Sharing information with third parties
As a general rule we will not disclose personal profile information to third parties, except:
3.1. When we have your permission.
3.2. When we believe, in good faith, that the law requires it.
3.3. If you were specifically informed that this would happen before providing us with personal information.
Questions? Email us at: [email protected]
• Conference Alert 360 checks event details to the best of our ability; but the final responsibility of ensuring that an event is bona fide rests with you as a potential conference goer.
• Please check all details of conference organizers carefully before making arrangements to attend an event, or paying money to Conference Alert 360.
• Please also be wary of event websites using the Conference Alert 360 logo to try and gain status and/or credibility for their event. Conference Alert 360 does not have any media partnerships with event organizers and has not given permission to organizers to use the Conference Alert 360 logo.